INTERNATIONAL VISITORS (PAST AND PRESENT)
- Prof. Olga Leon, Associate Professor, Technical University Catalonia, Spain, Summer 2015 -- Summer 2016.
- Prof. Olga Leon, Associate Professor, Technical University Catalonia, Spain, July 1, 2014 -- October 2014
- Samant Khajuria, Visting PhD Student, Center for TelelnFrastruktur, Aalborg University, Denmark, Fall 2010 to March 2011.
- Chandrani Saha, Sonali Dhali and Gargi Bag, Center for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata, India; January 2009.
STUDENTS AND POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCHERS
Research Scientists and Post-Docs
- Dr. Mukundan Iyengar, Dept. of E.C.E, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Dr. Santhanakrishnan Anand, Assistant Professor, New York Institute of Technology, Manhattan
- Dr. Shamik Sengupta, Assistant Professor, Dept. of E.C.E, University of Nevada, Reno.
- Dr. Goce Jakimoski, Cryptographic Security, NIKSUN
- Dr. Hafiz Malik, Associate Professor, Dept. of E.C.E, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Dr. Mohamed A Haleem, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Dr. Alireza Louni, May 2016
- Efficient Rumour Source Estimation in Large Scale Social Networks
- Dr. Syed Ebrahim Safavi, May 2016
- Network Layer Performance Analysis of Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks: Mathematical Analyses
- Dr, Guoqi Luo, May 9, 2013, currently with Bloomberg
- Data Hiding for Digital Image and Video
- Dr. Yi Tan, PhD, May 2012
- Understanding Malicious and Selfish Behavior in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks
- Dr. Zituo Jin, PhD, January 2012, currently with Goldman Sachs
- Primary User Emulation Attack in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks: Threats, Mitigation and Impact
- Dr. Chetan Nanjunda Mathur, Ph.D, May 2007, currently with Morgan Stanley
- A Mathematical Framework for Combining Error Correction and Encryption (winner of the Best Dissertation Award, Cp.E, 2007)
- Dr. Ning Liu, Currently with eSpeed
- Data-Hiding: Quantization and Game Theoretic Approaches (winner of the Best Dissertation Award, Cp.E, 2006)
- Dr. Siva Somasundaram, Ph.D, October 2005, currently with Raritan Computers
- Multiple Description Coding and Applications to Video Networking
- Dr. Qingyu Chen Ph.D, July 2005, currently with Vidyo
- Joint Source-Channel Decoding in the Distributed and Non-Distributed Environments
- Karthik Narayan, M.S, May 2005, currently with Merryl-Lynch
- On the Design of Secure Error Resilient Diffusion Layers for Block Ciphers
- Fatema Jiruwala, M.S,(Jointly with Prof. R. Chandramouli) December 2004, currently with Siemens
- Moment Preserving Data-Hiding: Analysis and Experiments
- Chetan Nanjunda, M.S,(Jointly with Prof. R. Chandramouli), 2004.
- On the Design of Error-Resilient Ciphers
- Poojan Mehta (BS), Deception Detection in Text, Summer 2011
- Kevin Fuhrman and Magaret Przeszlo, ?Facemask?, Senior Design Project, 2010-2011.
- Bryan Franklin, Ted Pfeifer, and Stan Yakoff, ?Honesty Labs, ScamScout?, Stevens Entreprenuer and Enterprise Development Team Advising, 2010-2011.
- Prateek Gupta, (B.Tech), I.I.T Kanpur, Summer Intern (2006)
- Roshan Shah (Summer Scholar)
- Brandon Ho (Summer Scholar)
- Mirweis Jamali, Kunal Kumar, Peter Monaco, Chad Pakett and Nirav Shah, Reliable Low Bit-Rate Video Networking, Senior Design Project, 2000-2001.
- Frank Filogamo and Adam Szymankiewicz, Power Aware Object Tracking in Video Sequences, Senior Design Project, 2000-2001.
High School Students
Selected Thesis Committees
- Madhukar Mohanrao Deshmukh, PhD, Aalborg University, Denmark, 2016.
- Francois Pierre Sarel Luus, PhD, "Dataset shift in land use classification for optical remote sensing", University of Pretoria, South Africa, 2016
- Dr. Ramanathan, PhD, "Investigation of Detection Techniques for Large-Mimo Systems in Spatially Correlated Channels", Amrita University, 2015.
- Dr. R. Jayabharathy, PhD, "Context Aware Location Based Services for Next Generation Wireless Networks", SASTRA University, India, 2015
- Dr. Marissa Gray, PhD, "Evaluating Effect of Bit Rate on Ultra Sound Video Quality, Stevens Institute of Technology, 2014.
- Dr. Mahdi Azarafrooz, PhD, "Game theory, learning and complexity decomposition in cognitive radio networks" Stevens Institute of Technology, 2014.
Parikshit Narendra Mahalle, Ph.D., "Identity Management Framework for Internet of Things (IoT)", Aalborg University, Denmark, Expected Graduation Fall 2013.
Dr. Chao Chen, Ph.D., "Investigation of Primary User Emulation Attack in Cognitive Radio Networks", Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, May 2013.
Dr. Kai Hong, Ph.D., "Dynamic Spectrum Access Networking", Dept. of Electrical and
Computer Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, Oct. 2012.
Dr. Rohan Perera, Ph.D., "Human factors driven Internet forensics: Analysis And
Tools", Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Stevens Institute of Tech
nology, April 2010.
Dr. Cheng Na, Ph.D., "Gender Identication from Text", Dept. of Electrical and Com
puter Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, Expected graduation in 2011.
Dr. Xiaoling Chen, Ph.D., "Data mining for hostile intent detection",
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology,
Dr. Zengxi Pan, Ph.D, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Stevens Institute of Tech
Dr. Hongliang Cui, Ph.D, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Stevens Institute of
Dr. Zhe Wang, Ph.D, Dept. of E.C.E., McMaster University, Canada, 2004.
Dr. Rennie Deguara, M.S, Dept. of E.C.E, University of Malta, Malta, 2004.
Dr. Arkady Kopansky, Ph.D, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Drexel University, PA, 2002.
Dr. Xuguang Lu, Ph.D, E.C.E, Stevens Institute of Technology, 2001
Dr. Elizabeth Tse-Au, Ph.D, Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology,